how to use 4.0.6 & 4.2.0 simultaneously

Randy Chung aoshi at OCF.Berkeley.EDU
Tue Oct 5 03:44:56 CEST 2004

Right now, it's not officially supported.  I think that's the point
Jasper's trying to hammer in, so don't expect it to work, and don't
expect for support from the developers to put it in :)

That said...

I think Benny is currently working on getting the installation process
set up so that you can have both.  I'm also working on it during my
spare time as well, and I think we may be upon a solution.  It's still
kind of kludgy, and I'm doing a bit of soul searching on whether or not
my current solution is good enough.

To sum,

1) Don't expect it to work,
2) but it is on (at least some of) our minds.

Hopefully that'll clear things up a bit :)

--

Randy