Some xfsamba and xfce bugs.

Xavier Otazu xotazu at cvc.uab.es
Fri Oct 1 18:14:30 CEST 2004

	Hi!

	I think there are a bug in the systemtray or in the panel. I have the tray icon in the panel, not in the taskbar. When some programs (in my case the sylpheed trayicon) add the icon (which has some transparent pixels) to the tray, the panel resizes but sometimes this resizing is not clean. I think that transparent pixels in tray icons creates some refresh problem to the panel, because in the position of transparent pixels I can see the panel icon (in my case it is the graphical pager) that was before in this position. I attach a picture.

	Some days ago I wrote about a problem with dialogs from nedit editor. The problem remains with 27th september xfce cvs version. To refresh memory, the problem appears when several 'find' and/or 'replace' dialogs are opened from different edit-windows of nedit. Sometimes the last dialog is not closed (or crashed, because only decorations depending on xfwm4 remains on screen).

	Related to xfsamba, I can browse directories in other machines using xfsamba or xffm. But when I try to copy files from remote machine to my machine, a dialog appears and it hangs.

cheers!

Xavier