Window manager dialog transparency render problem.

Jeff Franks jcf at tpg.com.au
Wed Nov 17 07:42:05 CET 2004

I've only just got transparency working for the first time and it looks
good, but it does seem a little slow at times. I gather that this is an
xcomposite issue as non-xfce4 programs seem to respond slowly to updates
as well. I noticed this problem. The window manager settings dialog
doesn't render properly all the time, each time rendering a little
differntly, as you can see form the attached image.

Jeff