Visted link color in documentation is hard to discern

Jeff Franks jcf at tpg.com.au
Tue Nov 16 09:56:33 CET 2004

Jasper Huijsmans wrote:

>> The change is a bit more extensive then just the link colors, so I'd
>> like to
>> have some support for it from other devs before committing.
>>

> Silence implies consent? ;-) Anyway, I have committed the changes to
> CVS. Thanks Jeff for the suggestions.

I like the changes but you knew that. One last color you should look at
for the background for tables and boxes is #E5E9F0. I have used this
color before. It could be used as an occassional alternative, or
completley instead of #F8F9FD. What do you think of #E5E9F0 with the
same border color #8593B3. This gives a darker box/table shade instead
of the lighter one.

Jeff