Changes between 4.0 and 4.2

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Fri Nov 5 12:03:09 CET 2004

On 11/05/04 11:54, Jasper Huijsmans wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I have prepared a list of user-visible and important changes for all modules,
> based on what I could find in the changelogs.
>
> I'm sure it will be incomplete, so please reply with corrections and
> additions.
>
> 	Jasper
[snip]

> xfdesktop

> - Support for 'system' menu, which lists all apps that install *.desktop
>   files according to the Freedesktop.org Menu Spec.

i'm not sure that mentioning the fd.o spec is such a great idea, because
the menu doesn't support all of it, and still uses our legacy menu system
to some extent.

also...
* icons in the apps menu and windowlist menu.
* brightness adjustment for the backdrop.
* ability to disable/enable icons in each menu, or the menus entirely.

	-b