bugzilla maintenance, 5 nov @ 21:00 UTC-8

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Tue Nov 2 21:25:52 CET 2004

hi all-

bugzilla 2.18rc3 is out, and i'd like to update our instance this friday,
5 november, at 21:00 UTC-8 (US-pacific).  i figure the flurry of bugs will
have died down by then from the beta2 release so traffic won't be too high.

ideally there will be no downtime whatsoever, but i thought i'd give advance
warning on the off chance something blows up.  estimated time for upgrade
is one hour.  if i run into problems that seem to be unresolvable after
the hour, i'll revert to a backup of the current version.

please let me know if this time is a problem for anyone, and i'll
reschedule.

	-brian