Race cond between xfwm4 and xftaskbar4

Olivier fourdan at xfce.org
Sun May 30 19:23:01 CEST 2004

Benny,

Ok, I'll apply it. BTW, the session manager crashes badly. I had to log
on into a console and manually remove the xfsm-session file to recover a
working setup.

I'm getting a bunch of errors in the log:

libxfcegui4-WARNING **: ICE I/O Error
libxfcegui4-WARNING **: Disconnected from session manager.

for xfwm4, xftaskbar4 ,etc.

And

** (xfce4-session:4729): CRITICAL **: file xfsm-util.c: line 144
(xfsm_start_application): assertion `command != NULL && *command !=
NULL' failed

The session then dies and I'm returned to the logging screen.

Cheers,
Olivier.

--
 - Olivier Fourdan - fourdan at xfce.org - http://www.xfce.org -