PAnel changes

Olivier Fourdan fourdan.olivier at wanadoo.fr
Wed May 19 11:14:51 CEST 2004

On Wed, 2004-05-19 at 10:31, Francois Le Clainche wrote:
> With the current code, using xinerama, even if I use the same
> resolution on both screens, I can not place the panel on my right screen1
> at all, either at the top or at the bottom of the screen. It stays on my
> screen0, where the taskbar also is. Is that the expected behaviour?

Prolly not the expected behaviour, but by reading the code I'm not
surprised it works like that.

The code prevents the panel from be moved outside of the current monitor
(ie the monitor where the panel is currently located), but that
shouldn't be new.

 - Olivier Fourdan - fourdan at xfce.org - http://www.xfce.org -