Minor development proposals

Xavier Otazu xotazu at cvc.uab.es
Tue May 18 12:58:38 CEST 2004

	Hello:

	Here I propose some minor development.

	Mail checking tool is nice. Could be possible to configure imap/pop
remote servers checking? User can configure fetchmail and so, but it
would be simpler to configure it by just 2 clicks on this tool. Users
could use korn, or similar tools, but they spend too much memory!

	I instaled xfce 4.0.5 compiling from source code in a Slackware 9.1.
The old Xfce, Xfce-b5,... themes are located in a different place that
the new themes package. I copied them, but the old Xfce themes (that
showed buttons with some gradient appearance in older xfce versions) are
not showed with gradients. Is it some known issue, or I did something
wrong when compiling xfce/themes?

	Could it be possible that position of new windows could be defined by
user? That is, for example by dinamically defining it when a new window
appears.

cheers!

Xavier