A weird bug: xinerama + wrap workspaces

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Sun May 16 12:01:49 CEST 2004

Francois

I think it's a bug in xfree86 because I already seen that (back when I
was using Xinerama).

More preceisely, the bug shows when XWarpPointer() is called, it seems
xfree86 gets lost about where the pointer actually is and where the
physical screen ends.

The point is that xfwm4 doesn't stop the mouse from moving, so it should
relly not be a bug in xfwm4..

Cheers,
Olivier.

--