xfwm4, margins problem with xinerama

Francois Le Clainche fleclainche at wanadoo.fr
Fri May 14 15:09:45 CEST 2004

Hi,

This afternoon CVS.

Setup:	a 1280x1024 screen0 on the left
	a 1024x768 screen1 on the right

I use a left margin, a right margin, and a bottom margin.
- a window maximized on screen0 respects the bottom and the left margins
  but extends beyond the limit of the screen; it overlaps screen1. xfwm4
  believes screen0 has a 1280 + margin size width.
- a window maximized on screen1 respects the right margin and the size
  of the screen. I've noticed that It does not respect the bottom margin
  anymore, but I can not place the panel at the bottom of screen1
  anymore (?).

Screenie:
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/flc.web/xfce/xinerama_snapshot_140504.png

Cheers