yet another new backdrop settings dialog idea

John Dee antitux at antitux.net
Thu May 13 23:05:51 CEST 2004

I know this sounds weird and all, but that might be a bit complicated
for someone not new to xfce, don't you think?

I use xfce because it's simple. I don't want to click open the
background settings,then click another tab just to click the images one.
One dialog should be enough for everything, should it not?