Mouse shorcuts

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at xfce.org
Mon May 10 14:33:29 CEST 2004

On Mon, May 10, 2004 at 01:46:35PM +0200, Xavier Otazu wrote:
> To work in an environtment where user cannot define the most elemental
> interaction rules, is like driving a Ferrari with a stiff metal seat ...
> you cannot drive comfortably neither use the full potential of the

Apart from your actual argument, which I will not comment on, the above
is a load of @#$@, pardon the expression.

Or it may be a very good one, considering 99.9% [1] of the people don't want
to change anything about how their car works, but simply take a few
minutes to find out the differences with what they're used to and drive.

Let this please be the last car analogy on this list. Thank you.

	Jasper

[1] I hate footnotes in e-mails as well, and yes, that number is
scientifically proven to be correct.