xffm icon cleanup

Francois Le Clainche fleclainche at wanadoo.fr
Sat May 8 11:15:35 CEST 2004

Le vendredi 07 mai 2004 à 17:34, edscott wilson garcia a écrit:

> I'm done with the icon cleanup in xffm. The mime-icons module from
> xfce4-modules now only works with the freedesktop standard (i.e.
> $datadir/icons). The panel-toolbar icons are accessed directly, so if
> they change location again, a single macro line need be modified.
>
> Xffm icons no longer provides icons which are readily available
> elsewhere. Instead, xffm-icons will produce an executable, xfmime-edit,
> which allows the user to create his/her own icon theme from whatever
> group of icons are found to exist in $datadir/icons.

Hi,

Building xffm-icons:

./configure
.../...
checking for gcc... (cached) gcc
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... (cached) yes
checking for gcc option to accept ANSI C... (cached) none needed
checking dependency style of gcc... (cached) none
configure: error: cannot run /bin/sh ./config.sub

./autogen.sh
.../...
checking sys/ucred presence... no
checking for sys/ucred... no
checking sys/wait.h usability... yes
checking sys/wait.h presence... yes
checking for sys/wait.h... yes
checking varargs.h usability... no
checking varargs.h presence... no
checking for varargs.h... no
./configure: line 22172: syntax error near unexpected token `DBH,'
./configure: line 22172: `BM_DEPEND(DBH, dbh-1.0, 1.0)'

Cheers
François
--
Francois Le Clainche - PGP key: http://perso.wanadoo.fr/flc.web/pgp.html