feature freeze? (was Re: menu editor does nothing?)

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Wed May 5 23:36:57 CEST 2004

Guys, I didn't say we were in feature freeze right now, I just said I
wanted people to focus on stabilizing the code rather than implementing
any feature that comes arround....

So, in a nutshell, if you can make the appfinder stable fairly quickly,
add it to CVS, that's all right.

Cheers,
Olivier.

--