feature freeze? (was Re: menu editor does nothing?)

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Wed May 5 00:19:15 CEST 2004

On Wed, 5 May 2004, Olivier Fourdan wrote:

> BTW, it would be good if everybody could just focus on killing bugs and
> code cleanup instead of adding new features now.

so then are we "officially" in feature-freeze for 4.2?  if so, what's
the timetable on branching in CVS?  after most bugs are fixed (and, say,
we put out a beta of 4.2), i'd like to start working on new features
again.

yeah, i'm a bit premature on this, since there are still some important
bugs that need fixing, but i just like having roadmaps and timetables
and such.  even when they get broken ^_^.

	-brian