menu settings, backdrop list selection

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Tue May 4 19:14:10 CEST 2004

yep, that was my bad.  removed a single line of code in a cleanup that i
shouldn't have, which removed the call that connnects the button press
signals for each desktop.  whoops.  danny fixed it yesterday, hopefully
you've noticed already (sorry for the late reply, my email's been rather
flaky so i only got this this morning).

as for the panel plugin...  i can't reproduce that - when i change the
option, the menu immediately rebuilds with (or without) icons, as
requested.  please try killing the panel and running it from a terminal.
if there's any output that appears related, let me know.

i did notice that the default upon adding the item is incorrect (it
should be checked by default).  fixed in CVS.

	-brian