XFce Goodies

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Sun May 2 09:32:17 CEST 2004

yeah, berlios has been somewhat useless lately - i've noticed the
complaints as well.  if auke doesn't mind re: bandwidth (auke?), i
presume we could lazy-mirror (as in, manually mirror when people
complain about missing X version of plugin Y) some or all of the
xfce-goodies on xfce.org until a more permanant solution is decided.

    -brian