zh_CN Translation maintainer required

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Sun Mar 28 23:29:21 CEST 2004

Oh, and I almost forgot. I don't know if you noticed, but there is a
virtual CVS module in place that gives direct access to the po files.

See http://xfce.org/index.php?page=developers&lang=en#contribute, the
"Translations" section, on how to retrieve it.

Cheers,
Olivier.

--
 - Olivier Fourdan - fourdan at xfce.org - http://www.xfce.org -