Problems with xffm 4.1

Francois Le Clainche fleclainche at wanadoo.fr
Sun Mar 28 16:25:14 CEST 2004

Hi,

I know, CVS HEAD is sometimes broken :)

Xffm options currently are: the settings are not saved anymore. But each
time I start xffm, a bunch of files with unreadable names is created in
my $HOME dir; these files contain xffm Options settings...

Moreover, since I use checkinstall to create Debian packages from src,
I've noticed that dpkg complains about the xfce.png file, which is
installed by xfce4-modules package too, at the same place.

Cheers
François

PS: could you please bring back a "go to $HOME dir" button in the main
toolbar? I really miss it, even if there is a keyboard shortcut for
that.
--
François Le Clainche - PGP key: http://perso.wanadoo.fr/flc.web/pgp.html
http://xfce.org/ - XFce Desktop Environment