settings manager dialog

Nikola Pižurica pizurica at neobee.net
Fri Mar 19 10:57:41 CET 2004

On Fri, 2004-03-19 at 08:16, Jasper Huijsmans wrote:

> http://www.loculus.nl/xfce/files/settings_dialog.jpg
>
> A little better, perhaps?

Yes. In fact, I hope it solves 2 problems I found with current version.
First one, a minor one, is that icons get scaled down. Second problem I
find anoying.
When oppened, it looks like this:
http://pizurica.on.neobee.net/sm2.png

It doesn't display everything, I have to either scrool down or resize
window. Should size of that window be fixed? Some preferrences windows,
like for example Backdrop, are resizable, but some are not (like
Display). IMHO, all preferences windows should have consistent behavior.

Nikola