xfce-exec

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at xfce.org
Thu Mar 4 21:52:39 CET 2004

Op di 02-03-2004, om 18:21 schreef Jasper Huijsmans:
> Hey all,
>
> This is the command execution function for the panel with startup
> notification support, changed to make it suitable for general use. I
> intend to put this in libxfcegui4 (startup notification needs X support)
> if there are no objections.
>
> So how does this look?

Ok, I put it in CVS with all suggested improvements. The panel uses it
already. This could use some testing.

I made free_startup_timeout private and register it with g_atexit(), and
I made an additional function which allows passing in a different
environment; we now have xfce_exec() and xfce_exec_with_envp().

Other convenience functions could be added if needed.

	Jasper