libxfcegui4: translateable action menu

Danny Milosavljevic danny.milo at gmx.net
Thu Mar 4 16:22:36 CET 2004

Hi,

Am Thu, den 04.03.2004 schrieb Benedikt Meurer um 12:03:
> Danny Milosavljevic wrote:
> > attached a patch for translateable action menu in libxfcegui4.
> > Still to be done: po/ directory for actual translations?
> > Or we just can leave it non-translateable :)
> > I'd attach the file but it doesnt seem to work for some reason...
>
> It does not work, because the "libxfcegui4" gettext domain is never bound. I
> picked up your patch and added the missing po/ directory (treat the de
> translations as _highly experimental_! ;) and a _xfce_i18n_init function that
> is called by all modules, that translate stuff in the "libxfcegui4" domain.

I see, I forgot that gettext bind...
Thanks :)

lol, *experimental* translations :D

> A trial version is available at:
> http://www.xfce.org/~benny/trials/libxfcegui4-4.1.7-i18n.tar.gz
>
> If nobody complains, I'll go about to commit the changes.

btw, there are a few other warnings in libxfcegui4, notably
xfce_aboutdialog.c:562: Warnung: implicit declaration of function
`strlen'
(#include <string.h> fixes that)

and others, but the others are harmless (unused variable, bleh)

cheers,
   Danny

--
www.keyserver.net Key ID A334AEA6