taskbar items without label

Christian Dysthe christian at dysthe.net
Sun Jun 27 16:27:57 CEST 2004

On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 09:42:08 -0400, Brian J. Tarricone <bjt23 at cornell.edu>
wrote:

> this is pretty cool.  i'd probably use it.  basically a fixed-size
> iconbox inside the taskbar.  most of the time my taskbar has about 20
> terminals, 3 firefox windows and a gaim window, so i usually identify by
> icons alone anyway.

This may be a stupid question, especially since I haven't seen this: If
you wan't iconbox like task management why not use the...ummmm....iconbox?
:) What am I missing?

--
//Christian
Registered Linux User #228949 at: http://counter.li.org/

I planted some bird seed. A bird came up. Now I don't know
what to feed it.
                                 -- Stephen Wright