iconbox "always on top"

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at xfce.org
Sat Jun 26 19:59:20 CEST 2004

Yeah, CVS panel is creating a dock type window (when always on top).

This patch could be added for stable, if we agree this is a nice
feature. What do you think, does it make sense for the iconbox to follow
the panel's layer? It already does so for size, so it might just make sense.

Even though it would make more sense to have these settings separate
from the panel, but that is definitely not for the stable branch.

Michael, apart from that, there are a few things I'd like to see different:
- remove the dependency on the panel, it's not needed
- put the code to change layer in the ls_iconboxwin_set_layer() function
- the above two points mean there's no need to have the new files and
configure.ac, nor Makefile.am need to be changed.

	Jasper