some bugs

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at xfce.org
Fri Jun 25 19:48:51 CEST 2004

Ladanyi Akos wrote:
[...]
> 1. Both the taskbar and the panel are at the top of the screen by default
> (when ~/.xfce4 does not exist). In this case I started Xfce with the
> session manager enabled.

Hmmm, I'm really having serious trouble getting positioning right ...
I'll try to have a look.

[...]
> 5. Put the panel to the bottom edge of the screen. Check 'autohide' and
> uncheck 'always on top'. Result: the panel minimizes itself to its top
> edge.

Yeah, I noticed this as well. I don't really understand why this is
happening. It may even have something to do with the interaction with
the window manager (partial struts). If I can't find the cause, I'll try
using the ..._ABOVE hint instead of the dock type hint.

Thanks for the report,

	Jasper