session manager tray icon

Felipe S. Boffo fboffo at inf.ufrgs.br
Wed Jun 23 21:18:44 CEST 2004

Benedikt Meurer wrote:
> Felipe S. Boffo wrote:
>
>> hi people,
>>
>> i have just compiled the current CVS sources and what happened with
>> the session manager tray icon?
>>
>> before, it was there on my taskbar. now it is not! ;-)
>

> I removed it, it causes confusion for the average user. I'll probably
> readd it at a later time or add others ways to archive the same
> functionality, we'll see :-)
>
> Benedikt

but that dialog (or functionality) that show all the clients (or
"programs") the session manager intends to save in the session log, for
late,r use is just what the average user wants to know!

just yesterday i could notice that strange things were starting because
of the session manager! Some strange processes from evolution, for exemple.

--
[]'s
Felipe S. Boffo                      ('>    UIN: 18280444