Xfce 4.1 alpha release?

edscott wilson garcia edscott at xfce.org
Wed Jun 23 04:44:20 CEST 2004

El mar, 22-06-2004 a las 15:20, Olivier escribió:
> Hi all,
>
> Why not making a alpha release of Xfce 4.1?

Cool :-)

> - xffm: Hehehe, Edscott, it's state is a bit blured for me ;) Where do
> we stand regarding xffm?

It works for me. I still cannot reproduce the crash that happened to you
nor the odd/even find problem reported by Francois, but I've done a lot
of code cleanup so it could be fixed by now. Anyways, for 4.2 no new
features than those in 4.1.4 are planned, only code cleanup and
optimizations and moving some things around. I would some #warnings I
left around here and there. That would take me only a few days.

regards,

Edscott