panel stuff

edscott wilson garcia edscott at xfce.org
Sun Jun 20 04:50:25 CEST 2004

An idea:

 How about a gtkcombobox which displays the desktop menu tree model? If
you put it in libxfcegui4 then xffm could also use it for the "open
with" command, or xfrun4 also.

 Yeah, I know that would be gtk2.4, but Jasper's new icon code is also
gtk2.4. Maybe we should think very seriously about requiring gtk-2.4 for
xfce-4.2. The treemodel also has new filter option which looks very
good. Olivier, any thoughts on gtk-2.4?

Edscott