Windowmanager problem with Java 1.5

Olivier fourdan at xfce.org
Sat Jun 19 14:56:50 CEST 2004

Bernhard,

Ah, yes, I see! the java window is just raising itself when mapped.

I see no bug from xfwm4 side at least, and btw, there is nothing that
should prevent an app to behave like that (I think it's more of a
usability bug on Java side).

I could easily prevent this from the window manager, but I still have to
be convinced that is suitable...

Cheers,
Olivier.

--