Xresources for Xterm colors

Francois Le Clainche fleclainche at wanadoo.fr
Fri Jun 18 22:12:17 CEST 2004

Le vendredi 18 juin 2004 à 12:00, Brian J. Tarricone a écrit:

Hi,

> > Nice. Why not make a blog entry? ;-)

> dude!  idea!  make a FAQ category on the blog!  then we can all add FAQ
> questions at will, without having to maintain our own, and with no need
> to bug francois or olivier to put it on the site.  a link from the site
> that goes to the blog (such as http://xfce.org/blog/index.php?cat=##
> where ## is the FAQ category number) would be useful too.

Bob: "How can I do that?"
Weebl: "Did you read the FAQ?"
Bob: "Err... which one?"
Weebl: "Ask Brian"

;)))))))

Xfce.org hosts the "official" FAQ, with the multi-languages advantage.
The Xfce users' forum offers a FAQ section.
The Xfce Wiki page includes a FAQ section.
I think it's enough :)

I'll add the xterm tip to the xfce.org FAQ real soon now.

Cheers :*
François
--
Francois Le Clainche - PGP key: http://perso.wanadoo.fr/flc.web/files/gnupg.txt