Fix for cropped icons in libxfcegui4 CVS

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at xfce.org
Tue Jun 15 20:30:23 CEST 2004

Hey all,

I have just committed a fix to libxfecgui4 for the problem with cropped
icons on gtk > 2.4.2. Olivier, I hope you don't mind that I didn't wait
for your test results.

I added a new XfceScaledImage widget and made the iconbutton and
menubutton widgets use that. I remember doing something like this before
and then it caused problems, so I'd very much appreciate people testing
this.

It works for me and for Moritz, and that means 100% success rate until
now ;-)

thanks,
	Jasper