xfce4 weather plugin

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at xfce.org
Tue Jun 15 20:18:28 CEST 2004

Josh Howard wrote:
> Ah, okay. Thanks. Has there been any thought to just folding some of
> these fun things right into the base xfce project? (I'm sure someone
> has thought about it.) It'd be kind of nice if some of these plugins
> were brought up to date and could be grabbed even more easily than
> the current method. I understand permission should be sought from the
> author.

Xfce-goodies is ideal for hosting plugins, IMO.

Only for some very basic funcitonality would I consider adding more
plugins to the panel. Adding them as stand-alone plugin to xfce base
would be a bad idea IMO, we have enough packages as it is ...

Adding a plugin to xfce base would not make it suddenly up-to-date either ;)

Did you have anything specific in mind?

	Jasper