Semi-OT: Getting back into programming

Peeter Vois peeter.vois at proekspert.ee
Thu Jun 10 14:39:54 CEST 2004

Hi,

I am mostly using Source Navigator, I have to say that I like it because
it does not force me to think in GNOME or something else specific, I can
easily start writing code for 8 bit micro or just take myself familiar
with someone else's code. It can make a flat makefile aswell with simple
dialogs, but I prefer to write Makefiles  by myself, and then I just let
this tool to use external Makefile for build command.

http://sourcenav.sourceforge.net/

Best Regards ...
Peeter Vois