IRC meeting ?

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Tue Jun 1 04:13:00 CEST 2004

On Mon, 31 May 2004, Francois Le Clainche wrote:

> I do not want to extend beyond my part, but I was wondering. Why don't
> you all, core Xfce developers, meet on #xfce-dev IRC channel on a
> precise date and hour, to talk about that kind of design decisions,
> track some weird bugs like the desktop menu one, and eventually think
> about a 4.2 roadmap ??
>
> For instance, next sunday, June, the 6th at 16:00 CET == 10:00 EST ?

i think this is an excellent idea.  however, it's a rare sunday that i'm
up before noon EST ^_~.  but i suppose i can make an exception for you
european guys... after all, don't want to interfere with your dinnertime
^_^.  so yeah, date and time is good by me.

just someone remind me the day before so i remember to get up early.

	-brian