Bug in CVS: relocation error

Anton Markov anton at truxtar.com
Fri Jul 30 22:37:03 CEST 2004

Thanks for the suggestion.

I have both the Debian Unstable packages for XFCE (installed in /usr)
and the CVS version (in /usr/local). After I moved
/usr/lib/libxfce4util* to another directory, the CVS xfrun4, xfcalendar,
and xffm run fine.

How can I modify my LD_LIBRARY_PATH to achieve the same effect? I've
tried setting it to "/usr/local/lib:/usr/lib" with no effect. Is the
"/usr/lib" directory hard-coded as the first search path?

Thanks again.

--
Anton Markov <("anton" + "@" + "truxtar" + "." + "com")>

GnuPG Key fingerprint =
5546 A6E2 1FFB 9BB8 15C3  CE34 46B7 8D93 3AD1 44B4

*** LINUX - MAY THE SOURCE BE WITH YOU! ***