idea for a gaim-xfce integration plugin

Randy Chung aoshi at OCF.Berkeley.EDU
Thu Jul 29 07:15:31 CEST 2004

Can you provide some more details on why you think this would be worth
coding?  I'm a heavy gaim user myself, but I don't see much use for it
(personally) other than showing/hiding the buddy list.  Given the number
of contacts I have per protocol (~200), having them open up through the
panel is a bit unwieldy, and it would be much easier simply to browse
through gaim itself.

I'm not trying to discount your idea, I'm just trying to get a better
feel for what it is you're trying to do so I can decide if it's
something I'd feel like coding up :)

--

Randy