Some thoughts on CVS

Erik Harrison erikharrison at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 23:03:02 CEST 2004

Here is an attatched "go-jump.png". It's an artistic hack - I decided
on a concept, opened the original in The Gimp and diddled to looked as
right as it could. Ordinarily I'ddiscourage such behavior, but
frankly, this looks to be exactly what happened the first time -
someone used The Gimp to add that ugly black line to the original
forward icon. I've already added it to xffm here, and it looks much
nicer than the original. Commit it if you like. I'll get a matching
"go-start.png" after I've had a bite to eat.

-Erik