xfmusic [was Re: xfdesktop menu drag and drop?]

Olivier fourdan at xfce.org
Tue Jul 20 20:51:18 CEST 2004

On Tue, 2004-07-20 at 20:39, Brian J. Tarricone wrote:
> hehe, xfmusic is taking up a nice chunk of my time, and i'm relatively
> happy with the xfdesktop feature set for 4.2, so i'm good.  for now...
> speaking of xfmusic, what should i do with it, CVS-wise?

Sure, it's safer in CVS. Whether it's part of the base packages or
additional packages is another story.

Speaking of xfmusic (I know I'll get in trouble bay saying so, but I'll
try...) why not using libxine and get a full featured multimedia player
for Xfce?

 - Olivier Fourdan - fourdan at xfce.org - http://www.xfce.org -