New MCS dialog won't work with plenty of plugins

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at xfce.org
Mon Jul 19 22:33:18 CEST 2004

Hmm, my only counter argument is that when we get that many items, we
should probably have categories and tabs.

Btw, it does expand quite naturally I think (number of columns is square
root of number of items), so you should be able to fit quite a lot of
items in it.

Also, by the time we have that many dialogs people will have 35" screens
;-) But, seriously, I didn't have a good reason for the change, I just
thought it looked prettier.

I can put the old one back, if you want.

	Jasper