xfmusic4 cvs

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Sun Jul 18 04:48:51 CEST 2004

edscott wrote:

>El sáb, 17-07-2004 a las 13:37, Brian J. Tarricone escribió:
>

>>whoops.  sorry guys, thats:
>>
>>export CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous at kelnos.spuriousinterrupt.org:/anonroot
>>cvs co xfmusic4
>>

>Do you have an account at Berlios? Maybe it could go in with the other
>xfce-goodies? If you don't have an account at berlios, you probably
>should get one to use their bandwidth instead of yours.

eh, it doesn't really matter.  i'd rather not do anything until a
decision is reached about whether or not and how it can/will go into
xfce cvs (/me pokes olivier).  personally, i'm not a big fan of berlios;
i'd rather keep it on my machine at home, even if that means it will be
down for a while when i move at the end of this month.  anyway, my
bandwidth isn't metered (just capped), so i don't particularly care.

    -brian