Menueditor in xfce ?

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Fri Jan 23 15:39:55 CET 2004

On Thu, 22 Jan 2004, Jasper Huijsmans wrote:

> Op do 22-01-2004, om 18:07 schreef Brian J. Tarricone:
> > On Thu, 22 Jan 2004, Jasper Huijsmans wrote:
> >
> > > Actually, on a related note, it would be really nice if someone would
> > > volunteer to maintain xfdesktop.
> >
> > i know i haven't exactly been around that long, but maintaining
> > xfdesktop would be something i'd be interested in doing.

> BTW, beware what you sign up for. xfdesktop is one of the core modules
> of xfce and you know what that means: people will complain ;-) to you!
> Everyone will have their opinion (myself included).

i've been in charge of things before (committees, small organisations),
so i'm no stranger to people complaining to me about stuff ^_~.

> I'll wait a while for other responses.

i was immediately hooked on xfce when i first thought i'd give it a try
a few months ago, and i'd welcome the chance to be more invovled.  if
the other developers are agreeable, i'd gladly accept maintainership of
xfdesktop...  and all the headaches that may come with it ^_~.

	-brian