New brazilian portuguese translations...

Danny Milosavljevic danny.milo at gmx.net
Tue Jan 20 15:11:53 CET 2004

Hi,

Am Son, den 18.01.2004 schrieb Felix Costa um 16:08:
> Jasper,
>
> Here is the new braziliam portuguese translation of xfce4. Please if some portuguese speaker wanna revise them for me feel free and tell me about errors.

Added + Committed: mixer and trigger launcher part. (HEAD only for now)

All:
Since this is a new translation file (i.e. needs configure.ac changes)
and I'm not too fond of the automake version I use, everyone else please
commit your translation part :) To minimize damage caused by me ;)

cheers,
   Danny