xfce4-session under Solaris

Chris Greenman sol-pkgs at ckgreenman.net
Fri Jan 16 17:11:46 CET 2004

Well I downloaded the latest version from cvs and I get the following
when trying to compile:

xfce_strjoin                        xfce4_session-manager.o
xfce_gethostname                    xfce4_session-manager.o
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to xfce4-session
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [xfce4-session] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/opt/src/XFce/xfce4-session/xfce4-session'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/opt/src/XFce/xfce4-session'
make: *** [all] Error 2

Chris