xfce4-session under Solaris

Chris Greenman sol-pkgs at ckgreenman.net
Thu Jan 15 21:56:49 CET 2004

Hello,  I'm having trouble runnig xfce4-session under Solaris.  The
problem I'm having is that when I try to logout using the xfce-panel
button, all it seems to do is kill the panel and nothing else.  The only
way to logout at that point is to open an xterm and kill xfce4-session.

I understand (after talking with Craig Betts) that this is a known issue
and was wondering if anyone has any suggestion what might be causing the
hangup.

I'm running the latest distribution (4.0.3.1) under Solaris 9.

Later,
Chris

BTW the 4.0.3.1 for Solaris packages will be available as soon as I get
a chance to test the installation script (probably tonight).