possible bug

nestu nestu at lunar-linux.org
Sat Jan 10 15:18:25 CET 2004

nestu wrote:
> It just happend twice again. Gaim grabbed the focus, as I
> was disconnected from a network, and created a window to
> warn me on WS2. I have "give focus to new windows"
> enabled... so I suppose I'm answering myself. What I don't
> get is why is it creating the windows on WS2, if I'm on WS4,
> and I have gaim's window hidden (only the systemtray in my
> taskbar). Maybe because last time I had gaim's window
> unhidden it was in WS2?
> CU,
> nestu ;))))
I'm getting too used to answering myself, but I unchecked
the "give focus to new windows" and the gaim behaviour is
still there.
TIA,
nestu
--
Lunar Linux		http://www.lunar-linux.org
XFce Desktop		http://www.xfce.org

QOTD:
<Fuzzbox> "Lunar dev looking for a pretty girl to show her
the stars"

QOT?:
<Veerappan> also, i'm upset.  my roommate's treadmill is too
short.
<Veerappan> another foot, and my bike would fit :)