patch for xfce4-panel

edscott wilson garcia edscott at xfce.org
Fri Jan 9 21:36:18 CET 2004

On Fri, 2004-01-09 at 14:17, Danny Milosavljevic wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am Fre, den 09.01.2004 schrieb edscott wilson garcia um 05:20:
> > [.... combo history & autocompletion patch...]
>
> Some Q's ...
>
> Is there any way to get a history line into the combo list by default
> (i.e. the dropdown) ? ("xfce4-mixer")

Yes, just use XFC_set_entry(combo_info,"xfce4-mixer"); instead of
XFC_set_blank(combo_info);

If you do not use either, then you will get a the last element in
history with a combo list of the most visited items in history.

> If I am in a panel plugin, do I have to exec load_xfc / unload_xfc again
> ?

If you are using the dialog from item_dialog.c, no. If you are using a
different dialog, then yes because the item_dialog patch unloads the
module on closing the dialog. You will also need to put in the check for
libdbh and link to dbh so that module loading is possible. See changes
in the patch for Makefile.am and configure.ac.

regards