patch for xfce4-panel

edscott wilson garcia edscott at xfce.org
Fri Jan 9 05:20:59 CET 2004

Hey Jasper,

I put the libxfce4_combo module to work in item_dialog.c and it works
fine. The patch is against the CVS version of this morning (CST), which
has already changed. But the changes are very small and should not be
difficult to apply to current CVS. Files modified: configure.ac,
panel/Makefile.am, panel/item_dialog.c and added file panel/xfcombo.i

Autogen.sh should be run after changes so that configure will check for
dbh. If dbh is not found, nothing is changed. If dbh is found, then the
panel will have some extra lines of code to try to load the module. If
the module fails to load, normal behaviour ensues.

If you have any trouble with the patch, let me know.

regards,

Edscott