mcs: list as value; dbh: mini-intro, automake

Danny Milosavljevic danny.milo at gmx.net
Tue Jan 6 13:07:09 CET 2004

Hi !

In my ongoing quest of breaking the mixer, I need some helppp :)

Firstly, I want to store a list of "useful controls" per mixer device in
mcs. The gui part is already in HEAD, have a look and you will
understand.
I know how to store single values, but how to store a list ?

Then I'd need a very short intro to dbh... any places I can look?
The reason is that I want to check for each control I create if it is in
the "useful controls" set. i.e. often.

I'd need the automake stuffy to add dbh dependency to xfce4-mixer and
use it in the src/ dir too.

And can I get the mcs manager connection from the panel in a plugin?
Like Control *control; control->manager ? ;)

Thankies :)

cheers,
   Danny