[Request] Possibility to set the Icon attached to the application...

Eddahbi Karim installation_fault_association at yahoo.fr
Fri Jan 2 02:20:08 CET 2004

Hiya,

Ok, the topic isn't very clear so I'll explain it.

Some applications haven't any icon by default (Like xterms, gpdf...) so
Xfce 4.x attached a default icon to this application (which seems to
represent 2 orange and white boxes and a smaller red cube).

I would like to change the icon attached to these applications via Xfce
:-). BTW, If it's possible to extend this feature to applications which
have a default icon (Mozilla, Firebird, GAIM, X-Chat...)

Thanks,

Eddahbi Karim

Phone :
(33) (0)6 61 30 57 77